Aluminum has been used in the creation of a plethora of different projects, from airplanes to the soda can you drank at lunch. Here are some benefits of using aluminum:
- Lightweight – approximately one-third of the weight of iron, steel, copper, or brass. Additionally, this also saves on shipping, as the product will be lighter than if made with another metal.
- Strong – Strong enough for most uses and is well suited for cold environments because aluminum actually gets harder the colder the temperature
- Will Not Rust
- Conducts: Heat/Cold, Electricity
- Non-Magnetic – Useful for high-voltage equipment as well as electronics.
- Non-Sparking – Aluminum does not give off sparks, making it a great choice in highly flammable environments.